Table Lamp & Flower Vase “LT 327” by Carlo Nason for Mazzega, 1970s
- Designer - Carlo Nason
- Producer - Mazzega
- Model - Table Lamp & Flower Vase “LT 327”
- Design Period - Seventies
- Measurements - Width 44 cm x Depth 44 cm x Height 35 cm
- Materials - Murano Glass, Metal
- Color - Grey, Lucite
- Condition - Good
- Comments - Light wear consistent with age and use. There is a crack inside the glass at the bottom of the lamp but unoticeable to touch.
- All items are "sold as seen"
Please remember that your Furniture is vintage and will never be in ‘NEW’ condition. All pieces will be subject to signs of aging and general wear, this is also reflected in our prices. They remain however fully functional, but it might show signs of age through scuffs, dings, faded finishes, minimal upholstery defects, or visible repairs. Please contact our team with any questions prior to purchase. We are happy to help!
- All our items are priced in €. Payment is done via a bank transfer. In this instance, please place your order via email (email@example.com) and we'll prepare an invoice for you. Payment/Proof of Payment is due within 2 business days from the invoice date. Otherwise the item will be back on sale. Delivery follows upon receipt of payment (including courier costs if applicable).
- All our items are shipped from Brussels, Belgium.
- Prices for furniture items do not include delivery, but we will be more than happy to arrange Door to Door delivery anywhere in the World. Please advise us if you would like a quote.
- Alternatively we are happy for you to collect in person or arrange your own courier.
- Please note that overseas customers may incur import duties and taxes, which will be paid by the purchaser.
- For any item bought online that you wish to return. Additional postal, shipping or courier costs will be at the buyer's expense and must be returned within 14 days of delivery.
- If the item bought online does not match the above detailed condition and pictures the additional postal, shipping or courier costs are on us.
- If the item arrives damaged then it must be photographed on delivery and e-mailed to us within 48 hours. You must hold on to all original wrapping for the process to be completed successfully.